Các bộ điều khiển ControlLogix là giải pháp mạnh mẽ cho các ứng dụng điều khiển quá trình, điều khiển tuần tự, và các ứng dụng truyền động.
|ControlLogix Controllers||• Options include: ControlLogix standard controllers, GuardLogix safety controllers, and ControlLogix-XT extended temperature controllers.
• User memory ranges from 2 to 32 MB, depending on controller type.
|ControlLogixCommunication Modules||• Options include: EtherNet/IP, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Data Highway Plus, Remote I/O, Foundation Fieldbus, Serial, DH-485, and SynchLink.
• Install multiple communication-interface modules into the ControlLogix backplane to configure a gateway to bridge or route control and information data between different networks.
|ControlLogix Integrated Motion Modules||• Choose from SERCOS or analog interface modules.
• A removable terminal block (RTB) is required for analog interface modules only.
|ControlLogix I/O Modules||• Options include: digital, analog, thermocouple, RTD, motion, and specialty modules.
• Densities range from 4 to 32 points per module.
• Modules are rate IP20, Class I, Division 2/Zone 2.
• Some modules have field-side diagnostics, electronic fusing, or individually isolated inputs/outputs.
• A remote terminal block (RTB) or wiring system is required for each I/O module.
|ControlLogix Power Supplies||• ControlLogix power supplies are used with the 1756 chassis to provide 1.2V, 3.3V, 5V, and 24V DC power directly to the chassis backplane.
• Select one power supply for each chassis, if you are using standard power supplies.
• Select a power supply bundle if you are planning a redundant power supply system.
|ControlLogix Chassis||• Choose from ControlLogix standard or ControlLogix-XT chassis.
• Standard chassis are available with 4, 7, 10, 13, or 17 slots.
• ControlLogix-XT chassis are available with 5 or 7 slots.
• Slot fillers are required for empty slots.
Optional system components include:
|Operator Interface and Computers||• Our HMI and computer products, together with Logix for control and NetLinx architecture for communication, make up the Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture strategy.
• Choose from PanelView Plus and PanelView Plus CE electronic operator interface and Rockwell Automation industrialized personal computer hardware.
• Available Rockwell Software supervisory control software includes FactoryTalk View software.
|Software||• Your selection of modules and network configuration determines what software packages you need to configure and program your system.
• Program your ControlLogix system with RSLogix 5000 Enterprise Series software.
• Additional design and configuration products include RSNetworx and RSLinx software.